Sunday, January 27, 2013

Introductions.

Before we get started on this big adventure together, I think it's best that we introduce ourselves. 


Hi, I'm Danielle. Designer, founder, CEO, social media guru, 
and general snack maker for Alphae Toys. 
That handsome little devil is my son and head/most accessible model.
He's 6 going on 34. You know the type.

Just so you know, our site hasn't launched yet. The big date is February 9th, but you're welcome to contact us on twitter @alphaetoys on Facebook or (my personal favorite) Pinterest

I work with some pretty great people. While we all still have our own lives, jobs, and obligations, they still believe in this company enough to dedicate countless hours and energy into the possibility of success. It's pretty phenomenal to meet people like that. I have been a very lucky woman. 
You don't normally get to choose such a great team right out the gate. 

So, I make toys. Great toys! Eco-friendly toys focused on cognitive development is the fancy explanation I give people, but really I just want to make quality toys built around a child's development needs. Whether those needs be run of the mill or a little more special than other's. 

For now I have to go off to "my real job", but I hope you'll send us a tweet or like us on Facebook, or just follow our boards on pinterest while what we love (eventually) becomes what we do too.  










No comments:

Post a Comment