Saturday, February 2, 2013

Final section and 6 days to launch….


I'm cutting it super close. Some things took longer than I anticipated and the flu took me down for a few days, but I'm back on track and working on my last section for the catalog and website. 
Learn is by far my favorite section for the store. It's the toys that develop thinking processes and personalities… I have to dig a little deeper in my designs and push past just cutesy and marketable. 

I love this piece for instance. A tanagram block set of sorts… or a child's first abstract art set, whatever you'd like. Each face has a different pattern enabling the child to create their own patterns or designs. 

Some designs are pretty straight forward, zig zags or lines, and others, (like this sample) create a huge modge podge of designs and awesomeness.. 
Can't wait till launch! So much more to show you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment