Thursday, November 28, 2013

Miranda Smith: Happy Thanksgiving

Today as we celebrate Thanksgiving, I have to say that there is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my salvation and for the love of God. Without him in my life I would not be able to get through my day to day life. Next, I am thankful for an understanding and compassionate husband. He is truly my rock through everything. Without him, life would not be the same. Also, I am thankful for all three of my kids. They have shown me how unconditional love truly works. They may drive me batty sometimes but I would not trade that for the world. I am thankful that my kids have struggles. Dealing with the things that we have to deal with has made us all stronger. It has helped us learn to lean on the love of God. I am blessed to have all the struggles that I have in life and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and don’t forget to thank the one who really matters, God. Without him, nothing would be possible. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment